Sunday, September 09, 2007

moody

hmmm ytd went to the ktv in orchard . lydia was more drunk than me LOLs fuckin bad mood ytd ):dan i felt like flying ? people's mood change . But mine is always the same although i make seem happy . Everybody ask me not to think bout the past anymore but im not ! i was jus regretting the mistakes i made or the path i chose . its hard to understand wad a person thinks & feels They did not too . I really wanted to drink till i die ? but they wont let , i noe its for my own good . and only lydia understands this part when only i drink i will feel happier But noone understands wad is deep inside me . well , jus feeling very very very tired but i still need to carry on no matter wad to find my goals in life . but sometimes , its jus so hard . very hard till i wish i would fly down the building and everything is gonna end .