Saturday, July 26, 2008

(:

I woke up at 8 am
fucking early lor O.O
& my exams are coming in 2 weeks time !
Im gonna have chinese tuition next week
cos my chinese teacher is so ''kind hearted''
that she don wanna teach me the words i don know .
But i prefer a china teacher ,
cos they are the best in Chinese i guess ?
& since im a Chinese ,
i should know my language (:
okay and i guess i have studied half way alr ?
after the exams,my uncle wants me to work in his company
to package the stocks .
In a way,its good cos he's my relative
& working hours are flexible
But on the other hand,I will be WATCHED !
cos ppl whom you know usually expects you to get everything right .
& i hate his nagging la .
im old enough to make my own decisions for god's sake .
well ,tmr is another boring day in sch,
gotta memorise another esaay ..
))):