Thursday, September 04, 2008

hello

Yesterday went Escape with sis to forget our troubles.
okay & we played almost everything there .
but to no avail we still feel shagg after that .
the best was the Inverter & the Viking ship .
so thrilling that my heart dropped .
and at that moment nth was gg through my head except the feeling of thrill .
how i wish time would stop there .
then went to the haunted house .
and that ass hole who was wearing the ''ghost mask'' tried to scare us .
guess what ? i scolded him .so irritating .
then there is one when we felt that we were flying .
so when its time to go on,emotions came back again.
I just finished my 3 papers .
and luckily my Eng exams was the same topic as Prelims !
maybe this is life .
you gain one thing but lose another .
and what's done cannot be undone .

i have said whatever i wanted to say .
cos its so hard to keep it inside me
so bottled up as if there's a knot there that cant be untied .
its so sad to think that you have nobody to confide in .
i was jus thinking , just as i thought my life is getting better ,
its gone back to where i started now .
then things that happened are all things of the past.
if i keep on looking back,
i would be troubled & wose still,tired of living .
maybe my past life i was a very bad person
so retribution has come .
but the things that happened made me grow up .
and mrs teng had a chat with me ytd ,
she said if the other party was mature enough,he will accept it
but it takes time .
i know ,thats why im giving him time .
maybe cos my circle of frens in the past come across life experiences
and they feel thats is a norm thing .
but this time its diff ,
thats why i treasure it .
i wanna do sth to occupy myself now .
if not wild thoughts will be running through .
and whats the point ?
can my life be better if i moan about my life ?
No ....
I wanna be brave,but it may not be what it seem.
and she said too that focus on those who cares for me .
well , i don know ..
and i really feel very tired , i just wanna sleep and never wake up .
maybe to the end of whatever troubles i have ?