Wednesday, February 22, 2012

indifferent

Found out something that i didnt want to again, sometimes i really wish i rather not find out, i would be much happier. But everytime i have a bad feeling, something is there for me to find out.
WHY? Do i really look like someone who is so easily cheated ? Do i look like a toy? or am i so easy to lie to ?

Time and time again,such things happen. Thye may find it tiring to be with me cos im like the PI always checking their stuff, but if they dont do it in the first place would i check ? would i be able to trust them ?

If someone has never done such things before , of cos it would be easier to trust the person.
I didnt know why i didnt feel angry at all, i always feel really agitated when this kinda things happen.
But not this time round, is it really true that i dont care anymore ?

Maybe it is. maybe im tired. tired of knowing whats gonna happen next, tired of being lied to /cheated on, right now, i will just be indifferent its easier this way.

I dont wanna care anymore, i wanna care about my own life now , not yours.
My life will revolve around myself from now on, nobody else.
Ive been stupid for way too many times.
not gonna let myself be treated like a toy again.