Tuesday, April 27, 2010

boring day

Start school at 3 end at 5 just for S&W ?!
and tmr all theeee way till 6 :(
i'm thinking how to go about doing my individual assignment on obese children .
Maybe i should start organising my thoughts on a piece of paper first .
The worst part is actually the researching part,
cos there must be at least 5 info,and only 2 can be from the internet .
So i guess i have to head down to the library after dono how many years of not stepping into one .
I want to give it my best shot , but thinking about the word limit and the possibility of gg out of point,
it makes me shiver .
Oh man,it's just a pathetic piece of assignment !
Why am i so bothered about it ,or maybe it's because i don't want to go back to my old ways again as well as wasting precious time .
Although im still not very close to my classmates,but they're friendly,no doubt about that ,
i really hope we can be like other classes which are so bonded and united .
It's 10.30 now ,and im hungry already .
kinda looking forward to hip-hop later HAHA !
guess it should be fun with the 'lecturer' we have .
i guess i'll stop here for now ,plan plan plan .. today is all about planning ,no matter big or small .