Thursday, April 29, 2010

A LONG DAY

OMFG,i pulled through today which a an extremely longggg day .
Im so worn out ,and yet ppl still have the energy to push and squeeze in trains .
i really hope SMRT will consider reconstructing trains to become longer or have more seats .
and i really hate rude typical s'poreans who don't apologise after they pushed you , FUCK .
mannn, poly life really isn't for a person like me,i regretted no taking some beauty courses outside or whatever ..
but im glad my classmates are nice .
Another issue that is bothering me is i really care about how others look at me .
As a matter of fact, I hate to pretend to be someone else .
So when ppl ask or see my smoke ,i will just continue ,
or even if they know about my nightlife and the occasional drinks i go for .
BUT,i know alot of ppl will think im 'indecent' or whatsoever ,
i mean,i just wanna be myself in front of ppl ,or even find friends who accept me for who i am .
well ,i really hope ppl will treat me like a real fren,instead of 'pretending' to be my fren .
Gosh,im realllyyy stressed up by one lil assignment ,cos i really dono how to go about doing it ,how to start ,how to research .